YippeeO LLC, ("YippeeO LLC, YipDeals.com, ScheduleYA.com") has adopted the following general policy toward copyright and intellectual property infringement in accordance with general U.S. intellectual property laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf
). YippeeO LLC will respond to notices of this form from jurisdictions other than the U.S. as well. The address of YippeeO LLC's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
YippeeO LLC may act expeditiously to respond to a proper notice by (1) removing or disabling access to material claimed to be subject of infringing activity; and (2) removing and discontinuing service to repeat offenders. If YippeeO LLC removes or disables access in response to such a notice, YippeeO LLC will make a good-faith attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party ("Member") so that they may make a counter notification.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Help section of the Site.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringements:
If you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your intellectual property, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material infringes upon your intellectual property, please contact an attorney before contacting YippeeO LLC.
If you believe that material residing on or accessible through the YippeeO LLC web site or service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, to provide YippeeO LLC of notice of such infringement, you must send a written notice of the infringement to the Designated Agent listed below. Please specify the type of infringement at issue and the notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property right that has been allegedly infringed upon (by fax or regular mail – not by email, except by prior agreement);
- Identification in sufficient detail of the material being infringed upon (for an allegation of a patent infringement, please provide a patent number);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon the intellectual property. Include information regarding the location of the infringing material with sufficient detail so that YippeeO LLC is capable of finding and verifying its existence (for listings, please provide item numbers);
- Contact information about the notifier including the name of the intellectual property owner, the name and title of the person contacting YippeeO LLC on the owner's behalf, the address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property or copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the intellectual property or copyright owner. When removing material from the site, YippeeO LLC will make reasonable attempts to inform the Member of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the Member with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information.
B. Removal of Allegedly Infringing Material
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, YippeeO LLC may remove or disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. If YippeeO LLC removes or disables access to content in response to an infringement notice, YippeeO LLC will make reasonable attempts to notify the Member that YippeeO LLC has removed or disabled access to the material. Repeat offenders will have all material removed from the system and YippeeO LLC will terminate such Members’ access to the service.
Your physical or electronic signature (by fax or regular mail – not by email, except by prior agreement);
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Member’s address is located, or if your address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which YippeeO LLC is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, YippeeO LLC may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that YippeeO LLC may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright or intellectual property owner files an action seeking a court order against the Member, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at YippeeO LLC’s discretion.
Please contact YippeeO LLC’s Designated Agent to submit Notifications of Claimed Infringement and Copyright Counter-Notices at the following address:
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
- YippeeO LLC, Inc.
- Attn: Legal Department
- PO Box 1577
- Leesburg, VA USA
- Fax: (888) 654-6470
- E-mail: legal@YippeeO.com