$40 for Yoga on the Wine Trail presented by Yoga 4 Life and Hiddencroft Vineyards ($59 value). Valid on August 4, 2012 from 9:15-12:30 only. See details.
Today's Extreme Deal
Join us for the journey…
2012 Yoga on the Wine Trail
For Just $40!
Hiddencroft Vineyards Aug. 4th
Yoga and Wine is possibly the perfect pair. Engage all of your senses ~ mind, body, spirit, sight, sound, touch, and taste, as they come together to create a unique and complete experience. Start your morning with a flowing yoga practice at the Vineyards along the Loudoun Wine Trail followed by a fun-filled, and joyful journey, touring the winery. Complete with optional wine tasting, you can then re-energize with light fare perfectly paired with wine.
Yoga 4 Life is a community based studio not only to give back and practice living local combining yoga with local agriculture, farms, wineries, fitness, and personal well being. It is our passion to embrace the historic charm and deep roots of Loudoun County and the working farms and vineyards that grow here. We are planning a Sun Celebration practice, Earth and Fire. As we move on Loudoun’s Wine Trail, we will explore Yoga with the integration of elements. An element key and description will be linked to each vineyard and practice. Please join us on this wonderful journey.
More details can be found on our Wine & Yoga page at www.yogafourlife.com and our Events on Facebook.
Vinyasa in the Vines:
* Welcome Drink on arrival (9:15am)
* Meditation Walk through the Vineyard
* Morning Yoga Session lead by Yoga 4 Life Certified Prana and Vinyasa Flow Instructors - ALL Level 90 minute sequenced class. Mats provided if needed.
* Winery Tours Lead by Vineyard Staff and opportunity to purchase wine
* Optional/Complimentary Wine Tasting & detailed description of wines by vineyard staff
* Light Fare or lunch paired with a glass of wine
Each vineyard has a unique setting and offering - Fabbioli Cellars tasting will be a Wine and Food Pairing. Their unique setting will allow us to spend time in the vines sharing, connecting, and nourishing the mind, body, spirit.