- One-to-one tutoring with a skilled teacher
- Small classes for adults WITH adults
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 for PC or 2011 for Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Macintosh OS X (all versions)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements)
- Company specific programs (the ones that come with your new computer/printer/scanner/camera)
- iPhoto and the iLife suite
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Digital Cameras
- iPads, iPhones, iPods
- And many other programs and peripherals
About Kyla Lupo, Your Technology Tutor
After graduating from the University of California at Santa Cruz with a Bachelors in Photography, Kyla continued her education at the George Washington University and finished with a Masters in Education in Secondary Art Education.
Kyla spent several years working in the public school system and teaching adult education. Realizing the great need for adult centered turoring, especially in the area of technology, Kyla started Smart Again Tutoring.
In her spare time, Kyla enjoys board and card games with her husband, photography, traveling, and practicing the banjo.
She lives in Alexandria with three cats and a large backyard that always seems to need a mow.